Tuesday 26 May 2020

Klucz do pracy domowej 18-21 maja 2020r.

Klucz do pracy domowej 18-21 maja 2020r.

Klasa II – Exercise p. 52
  1. Can I have some soup and meatballs, please?
  2. Can I have some cabbage and pasta, please?

Klasa III – Exercise 1 p. 50 Bugs Team Zeszyt ćwiczeń

  1. Droga, jaką przeszła dziewczynka: f, b, e, d
  2. Droga jaką przeszedł chłopiec: h, c, a, g

Klasa V – Exercise 5 p. 79 Student's Book

  1. The cinema is between the museum and the park.
  2. The supermarket is opposite the church.
  3. The library is opposite the train station.

Klasa VI – Exercise 2/3 p. 93 Student's Book

  1. I had breakfast two hours ago.
  2. I started this school three hours ago.
  3. My toothache started two days ago.
  4. Jack phoned Sue ten minutes ago.
  5. My birthday was three months ago.
  6. The film finished an hour ago.


  1. sore throat
  2. take antibiotics
  3. a bad cough
  4. take cough medicine
  5. sprained ankle
  6. go for an X-ray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Klucz do pracy domowej 10 czerwca 2020r.

Klucz do pracy domowej – klasa II Exercise 1 p. 60 Bugs Team Zeszyt ćwiczeń 1 swimming pool, 2 funfair, 3 cinema, 4 water par...