Monday 20 April 2020

Klucz do pracy domowej 6 - 8 kwietnia 2020r., 15 - 17 kwietnia 2020r.

Praca domowa 6-8 kwietnia 2020r., 15-16 kwietnia 2020r.

Klasa II
Exercise 1p. 43 (Bugs Team Zeszyt ćwiczeń)

  1. I'm tired. Have a rest.
  2. I'm cold. Put on your jumper.
  3. I'm hungry. Have a banana.
  4. I'm thirsty. Have some water.

Exercise 2 p. 79 (Bugs Team Zeszyt ćwiczeń)
b 8 green eggs in the living room
c 6 red eggs in the kitchen
d 12 orange eggs in the garden

Klasa III
Exercise 2 p. 42 (Bugs Team Zeszyt ćwiczeń)
  1. works
  2. teacher
  3. gets
  4. goes
  5. vet
  6. has
  7. has
  8. shop assistant

EASTER
Easter Egg Roll
Easter Egg Hunt

Klasa V
Exercise 1 p. 70 Student's Book
It shows a group of people standing in the snow and ice. It's very sunny. The people have got skis and poles. One of them is taking photos.

Exercise 2 p. 70 Student's Book
1. b
2. b
3. a
4. c

Exercise 5 p. 70 Student's Book

1. beautifull
2. intelligent
3. eat
4. families
5. friendly

Exercise 7 p. 71 Student's Book

1. True
2. False
3. True
4. True
5. True

Exercise 8 p. 71 Student's Book

  1. I can see mountains, woods, a field with long grass and tall trees in woods.
  2. There are two men and a woman in the photo. There aren't any animals.
  3. They are walking through a field.
  4. The weather is warm/hot and sunny.

Exercise 2 p. 72 Student's Book
  1. wider than False
  2. taller than, False
  3. bigger than, False
  4. wetter than, True
  5. further than, True
  6. hotter than, False

Exercise 3 p. 73 Student's Book

  1. Dogs are more dangerous than...
  2. Football is more popular than...
  3. Chinese is more difficult …..
  4. Horses are fasten than …...
  5. Computer games are more expensive than …....

Exercise 4 p. 73 Student's Book

  1. What's the funniest programme …?
  2. What's the most beautiful place …..?
  3. What's the most difficult subject...?
  4. Who's the oldest student...?
  5. Who's the mos famous footballer.....?
  6. What's the longest river....?
  7. Who's the tallest student....?
  8. What's the best pop group....?
Klasa VI
Exercise 1, 2, 5 p. 79 Student's Book

Jade is trying on a white blouse.

I am really sorry.
Pardon?
Can I try this on?

  1. False
  2. True
  3. True
  4. False
  5. False

Exercise 1, 4, 7 p. 80 Student's Book

  1. b, 2. c, 3. a

  1. I will buy
  2. I will look
  3. I will lend
  4. I will bring
  5. I will not forget
  6. I won't be
  7. I won't wait

I will share my lunch with you.
I will give you some grapes.

Exercise 1 p. 82 Student's Book

1. d, 2. a, 3. e, 4. c

Klasa I

5 - red/ czerwony
2 - green/zielony
3 - blue/niebieski
4 - yellow/żółty
1 -  pink/różowy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Klucz do pracy domowej 10 czerwca 2020r.

Klucz do pracy domowej – klasa II Exercise 1 p. 60 Bugs Team Zeszyt ćwiczeń 1 swimming pool, 2 funfair, 3 cinema, 4 water par...