Monday 23 March 2020

Klucz do pracy domowej - klasy II, III, I, V

Kochani,
Poniżej zamieszczam klucz do pracy domowej dla klas I, II, III oraz V.
Pozdrawiam serdecznie,
Anna Maria Karczewska.


Klasa II – At the doctor's



Doctor: What's the matter?

Patient: I've got an earache.



Doctor: What's the matter?

Patient: I've got a tummy ache.



Doctor: What's the matter?

Patient: I've got a headache.



Doctor: What's the matter?

Patient: I've got a backache.



Doctor: What's the matter?

Patient: I've got a toothache.





Klasa III – My busy day.





What time do you get up?

I get up at 6 o'clock.



What time do you have breakfast?

I have breakfast at 7 o'clock.



What time do you go to school?

I go to school at 8.30. (half past eight)



What time do you have lunch?

I have lunch at 12 o'clock.



What time do you go to bed?

I go to bed at 10.00 o' clock.





Klasa I – Wild animals.



It's a hippo. It can swim.

It's a parrot. It can fly.

It's a zebra. It can jump.

It's a lion. It can walk.

It's a giraffe. It can run.



Klasa V – REVISION



Zadanie 2/60

1 a

2 b

3 a

4 b



Zadanie 4/60

1 Why don't we

2 Let's

3 good idea



Zadanie 4/61

2 Are, Yes , they are.

3 Is, Yes, it is.

4 Are, No, they aren't.

5 Is, Yes, it is.

6 Is, Yes, he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Klucz do pracy domowej 10 czerwca 2020r.

Klucz do pracy domowej – klasa II Exercise 1 p. 60 Bugs Team Zeszyt ćwiczeń 1 swimming pool, 2 funfair, 3 cinema, 4 water par...